Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AndrewJ AndrewJ is offline

Default Printing & Saving Changes

I often have to open Word documents to print off a hard copy, and sometimes I
have a lot of these to do. It becomes really annoying when each time I go to
close the document I've just printed Word asks me if I want to save the
changes made. I haven't made any changes, so why does it keep asking me this?
Is there any way to switch this off?