Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
word general questions[_2_] word general questions[_2_] is offline

Default how do I erase footers on every page

how do I erase footers and headers from document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Double-click the header (or footer) to activate the header/footer area. Then
just select and delete the contents of headers and footers, respectively.

If there are more than one header and footer in a section, the different
types must be deleted separately. Similarly, if there are multiple sections,
you may have to delete the headers and footers for each section separately
(unless headers/footers are linked).

For more, see http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/HeaderFooter.htm.

--
Stefan Blom