Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Reyn Reyn is offline

Default Tables from Excel to Word

I need to insert a worksheet from Excel into a Word Doc. The worksheet is
large and fits on 3 pages (11 X 17) in Excel, but it doesn't keep the print
settings when I copy/paste into Word.

I tried inserting it as an object, but it still doesn't fit. Is there any
way to make this work? Maybe a feature in Word like Excel that lets you
adjust the % of the sheet?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You would have to insert it in sections.Objects cannot span Word pages. Use
Copy then edit Paste special as Excel Object or Bitmap with the Link button
checked.

Excel Tables in Word Samantha Tables 3 October 3rd 06 05:31 PM
Excel Tables in Word [email protected] Tables 0 October 2nd 06 08:18 PM
controlling tables in word linked to excel tables cdstorage Tables 2 February 8th 06 02:16 PM
Copying tables from Excel to Word EXACTLY Chris O. Tables 2 July 20th 05 07:31 AM
excel tables to word kenneth Microsoft Word Help 2 March 31st 05 08:02 PM