Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill Burke Bill Burke is offline

Default Public invitation to beta; new codec

Hello all,

We are designing a new wireless super quality headset for use with Vista's
speech recognition. We have constructed a very high quality, exclusive beta
codec for the wireless voice transport, and would like to get as many
opinions as possible as to it's performance from speech recognition users.

By right-clicking the link directly below in brackets, (Save target as/Save
link as) you can download a small zip file that contains the codec, a very
simple testing utility and a Read Me file that outines the very simple setup
& testing process.

[ http://www.orbitersystem.com/codec-test/codec-test.zip ]

The setup document contains an Email address you can send comments to, or
simply post them as replies to this message. Anyone who tests our codec and
posts/emails reasonably well-documented results will be placed on the
beta-test list, to sample our new wireless headset that is scheduled to go
into beta release in February 2008.

Thanks to everyone who wishes to participate in advance!

Bill Burke
http://wirelessspeech.blogspot.com

public.word mahmar New Users 0 July 18th 07 01:16 PM
public.word [email protected] New Users 0 July 18th 07 01:14 PM
Very Public Functions Todd K. Mailmerge 6 February 2nd 07 03:06 PM
Mail Merge using a Public Folder Sarah_Lecturer Microsoft Word Help 1 July 11th 06 11:55 AM
Windows Vista Beta and Beta II Sol Microsoft Word Help 6 June 10th 06 05:32 AM