Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dale G Dale G is offline

Default create userform with Vista

I've seen how to create userforms, but it seems to be for XP.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

The operating system is irrelevant, and UserForms can be created in all
(recent) versions of Word. Do you have a question about UserForms?

"Dale G" wrote in message
I've seen how to create userforms, but it seems to be for XP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dale G Dale G is offline

yes. in step 2 of how to create userforms (from the site word.mvps.org) shows
to make a bookmark that appears like a box. How do i make the bookmark look
like a box.

"Dale G" wrote in message
I've seen how to create userforms, but it seems to be for XP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

If you have bookmarks displayed and bookmark a single space as instructed,
the brackets [ ] will form a box []. If you bookmark a single point, you get
the brackets like ][.

"Dale G" wrote in message
I've seen how to create userforms, but it seems to be for XP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dale G Dale G is offline

I have followed the steps, and when I try to use the userform I get a VB
compile error. (Method or data member not found). The VB window opens and
highlights Range_. Thats where I'm stuck.

"Dale G" wrote in message
I've seen how to create userforms, but it seems to be for XP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You may want to post in the microsoft.public.word.vba.userforms newsgroup,
but perhaps someone here can help you with the VBA (I cannot).

(Sorry for the email--clicked the wrong button.)

"Dale G" wrote in message
I've seen how to create userforms, but it seems to be for XP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

That's a common mistake made by people who retype the macro from the article
instead of copying and pasting it.

There must be a space character between the Range and the underscore in each
place where the underscore appears at the end of a line. This is explained
at http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...tEndOfLine.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

"Dale G" wrote in message
I've seen how to create userforms, but it seems to be for XP.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Dale G Dale G is offline

That's it, I needed the space. Thank You Suzanne And Jay.

"Dale G" wrote in message
I've seen how to create userforms, but it seems to be for XP.

Userform Template Bill d Microsoft Word Help 1 February 3rd 07 12:13 PM
Userform Sharpe Microsoft Word Help 1 March 17th 06 06:13 AM
Userform in word SuzieQ Microsoft Word Help 2 December 12th 05 09:42 PM
Userform - .Range_ Michelle Microsoft Word Help 1 December 8th 05 02:45 AM
creating a userform Jill D Microsoft Word Help 8 November 15th 05 07:25 PM