Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Brown Eyes Brown Eyes is offline

Default Anyone MOUS Certified?

Hello Everyone,

Is anyone here MOUS Certified in MS Word 2003, MS Excel 2003 or MS
PowerPoint 2003? If so, how long did it take you? I just lost my job and
is considering studying these applications in a training program so I
can get my certification. I feel it would be a plus on my resume.

Thank you.
Anna

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

The time frame varies depending on a number of factors. There is testing for
MOUS certification on each program. Someone who knows the software well
enough can simply register to take the tests & have the certifications in as
little as a day if they pass.

If you don't know the software then you'll have to learn from a source that
trains on those programs. The training may be 1 day classes (usually 1 day
for each "level" of information) or it may be an ongoing course that runs
for several weeks, so the scheduling becomes an issue. I'd suggest you check
with training facilities in your area to see what they have to offer. Just
make sure you take classes from a training center whose courseware maps to
what is included in the testing.

You may also qualify for training provided by your local government
unemployment service, in which case they can provide all the information you
need as well as register you for the training.

Good Luck |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/24/07 6:56 AM, in article