Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marcie Marcie is offline

Default Emailing / Hyperlinks

I hope some on can help ... I created a eblast in word 07, what I can't seem
to figure out is ... when I do email this out my hyperlinks to other word
docmuments don't follow ... how can I get them to work?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

What exactly are you e-mailing? Do the recipients have access to the 'other
Word documents'? In order for a hyperlink to work it has to link to
somewhere the person accessing it has access to.

Marcie wrote:
I hope some on can help ... I created a eblast in word 07, what I
can't seem to figure out is ... when I do email this out my
hyperlinks to other word docmuments don't follow ... how can I get
them to work?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marcie marcie is offline

Thanks Graham, I was actually able to figure that out! I had to set the
hyperlinks to more PDF's & address then to the other word documents! Thank
You

Marcie wrote:
I hope some on can help ... I created a eblast in word 07, what I
can't seem to figure out is ... when I do email this out my
hyperlinks to other word docmuments don't follow ... how can I get
them to work?

Absolute hyperlinks without losing local hyperlinks! 2nd attempt MattM Microsoft Word Help 18 September 30th 09 10:14 PM
Emailing without using outlook [email protected] Mailmerge 0 June 29th 06 07:18 AM
Absolute hyperlinks without losing local hyperlinks! MattM Microsoft Word Help 0 May 25th 06 02:55 PM
Emailing Matt Microsoft Word Help 1 April 5th 05 03:26 PM
hyperlinks to mapped drives invalid after emailing word document Rick S Microsoft Word Help 1 February 11th 05 08:43 PM