Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trishalu Trishalu is offline

Default how do I free up temporary space to copy a dvd using one drive?

I'm using Roxio and get the message, not enough temporary space available.
"Options" is greyed out & I can't find where to change cache settings.
Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

This has absolutely nothing to do with MS Word, which is what this group
pertains to. Yours is an operating system/disk maintenance issue.

Look in Windows Help (I assume you are using a version of the Windows
operating system?) using the keywords Defragment and Cleanup. Keep in mind
that you must have sufficient free space available for the type of thing you
want to do - although your system performance may well benefit from using
the utilities even if there isn't enough space available to duplicate a DVD.

If you need further assistance on using the Disk Cleanup & Disk Defragmenter
utilities ask in one of the Windows newsgroups.

HTH |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 12/30/07 10:26 PM, in article