Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Brian Brian is offline

Default Table borders - mind of their own in Word 2007?

I am trying to change the borders in a Word 2007 table using either the
borders toolbar or key strokes. However, applying a change to a cell will
also create a change (not chosen or wanted) in other lines of the table. For
example, I made a change to get the outside border line of a cell at 1 point
and the remaining grid lines at 3/4 point and the result was a whole row of
grid lines changed to 1 point.

Any fixes are welcomed?

thank,
--
Brian
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Did you make sure to select the correct cell and, also, to choose "Cell" for
"Apply to" in the Borders and Shading dialog box?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP