Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Dessi Bravo Dessi Bravo is offline

Default histogram

How do I create a histogram in Word 2007 for my statistics class.
I already created the frequency table and need to create a histogram.
This show the class limits lower and upper class boundaries lower and upper
frequency and relative frequency. Thanks for your help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

You'll need to create your histogram (including your frequency table) in
Excel and then copy/paste in Word if you need it in a Word format. (You
could embed an Excel object in Word for this but I personally prefer to use
Paste Special and paste the Excel data as an image). Note that the Histogram
functionality is not available by default. Use the following steps to access
the Histogram in Excel:

- Click the Office Button
- Click Excel Options
- Click Add-ins
- From the Manage drop down at the bottom, select Excel Add-ins
- Click Go
- Select the Analysis Toolpak to load the add-in
- Click OK

Data Analysis will appear on the Data tab. After displaying the Data
Analysis dialog box select Histogram in the list to get started.

Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word