Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
pom15595 pom15595 is offline

Default Track Changes - Accepting Format Changes in Tables

In my version of Word (2003 SP 2) I cannot accept most format changes to
tables. The screen / right mouse click etc give me the ability to do this,
but when I click to accept a change, the tracked change remains - ie it has
not been accepted.

Have others found this problem?
Is there a solution?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Max K Max K is offline

Default Possible solution

I have had the same problem, and it seems to be easily solved, if you use the Review toolbar in Word and accept each change there twice, instead of trying to accept it in the document itself. Go figure!

Hope this helps.

pom1559 wrote:

Track Changes - Accepting Format Changes in Tables
09-Jan-08

In my version of Word (2003 SP 2) I cannot accept most format changes to
tables. The screen / right mouse click etc give me the ability to do this,
but when I click to accept a change, the tracked change remains - ie it has
not been accepted.

Have others found this problem?
Is there a solution?

Thanks

On Wednesday, January 09, 2008 12:19 AM
pom1559 wrote:

Track Changes - Accepting Format Changes in Tables
In my version of Word (2003 SP 2) I cannot accept most format changes to
tables. The screen / right mouse click etc give me the ability to do this,
but when I click to accept a change, the tracked change remains - ie it has
not been accepted.

Have others found this problem?
Is there a solution?

Thanks

XML into Data Islands Direct from SQL Server 2000
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...lands-dir.aspx