Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jodi Logsdon Jodi Logsdon is offline

Default Comments in Word 2003

In my document I have inserted some comments that are showing in the right
margin. The problem is they are showing over my text in the document. The
margins for the document are set at .9" I have tried to change the size of
the comments but by doing so I have to make them so small you can not read
them in order to get them not to show over my document text. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

If you insert comments using tracked changes, the comments will show up in a
reviewing pane and will not interfere with the text of your document

"Jodi Logsdon" wrote:

In my document I have inserted some comments that are showing in the right
margin. The problem is they are showing over my text in the document. The
margins for the document are set at .9" I have tried to change the size of
the comments but by doing so I have to make them so small you can not read
them in order to get them not to show over my document text. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

They appear in a Reviewing Pane whenever you're in Normal View. When
you go to Print View, you can set whether they appear in balloons or
not -- View | Options, IIRC.