Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Patrick K Finn Patrick K Finn is offline

Default Working With Tables

When i open a word doc. that i have designed with tables, a random cell will
have a color fill in it. Allthough tis fill does not print it is annoying.
Can anyone tell me what is going on here
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell[_2_] Terry Farrell[_2_] is offline

Check under Print Options: do you have Print Drawing Objects checked?

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP