Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Corkstar Corkstar is offline

Default How do I make changes to a Word doc that won't affect a page?

I have a project that has multiple identations. And, when I make changes to
one section another is disrupted. And I don't know why?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Word Angel Word Angel is offline

On Jan 14, 6:54*pm, Corkstar
wrote:
I have a project that has multiple identations. And, when I make changes to
one section another is disrupted. And I don't know why?

It's hard to say for sure without seeing the document. Sounds like
the indented paragraphs are reading from a "Style" and the style is
checked "automatically update". So everything in your document that
is in that style is updating. You can shoot it to my email and I'll
check it out for you, see if I can fix it up for you real quick.

Sincerely,
Angel Bivins

www.wordangel.com