Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bill 43 Bill 43 is offline

Default printing current document title and date

I have seen title and dates applied to documents at the bottom whenever a
document is updated. I don't believe it is in a footer. Can someone tell me
how to do this whenever a document is updated. Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Anything repeating on each page is likely to be in the footer (or header).
If it doesn't look like it is in the footer area, it is probably in a frame
or text box anchored to the footer. See
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm.

--
Stefan Blom