Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jill Jill is offline

Default blue letters

In one of my word documents, some of the letters are blue, usually the second
to the last letter or the last letter. I can't change the color to black.
Jill
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

You don't say what version of Word?
Have you tried selecting the words and pressing Ctrl+Spacebar? This removes
any character formatting back to base style. Or even Ctrl+Q which removes
Paragraph Formatting.
Hope this helps
DeanH