Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Connie Connie is offline

Default Spellcheck within Bullets - Word 2007

I recently upgraded to Word 2007 and am creating a new document. For some
reason, the spellchecker does not work with the bullets . It accomplishes
the spellcheck above and below the bullets section without issues. There
must be some setting that is not set correctly, but I have been unable to
locate it.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TheBluePencil TheBluePencil is offline

The "do not check spelling or grammar" could be been selected in the set
language dialog (reviewing tab, first group, set language). Clear the
checkbox. You may have to reapply the style.