Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Vicky Vicky is offline

Default Inserting pdf document into Word 2000

When I insert a PDF object into Word 2000, and click "display as icon" it
shows the text "Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Document" but not the adobe icon. If you
insert other document types it shows the icons.

Is there any way to fix this? I know it works in later versions of Word but
this has to be done in 2000.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Vicky,

In Word 2000, when you're in Insert=Object and click the
[x] Display as Icon
do you see the icon there? If not, try the 'change icon' choice.

I have Adobe Reader 8 rather than 7 but that worked in Word 2000 when I checked it.

--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP