Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Derek[_3_] Derek[_3_] is offline

Default Show reviewer changes

I'm using track changes and want to review changes by a particular
author. I untick the other authors (including myself) from the
ShowReviewers section and then click the next button to go to the
next change. However, the reviewers list then has my name ticked as
well as the author whose changes I want to check. That means all my
changes display as well as his. How can I make sure I'm only reviewing
changes by the one author? I've tried this with and without track
changes enabled.

Thanks,
Derek