Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Michelle Michelle is offline

Default missing text box help

I have a microsoft template I am using and I inserted a new text box. When I
regroup the text and image boxes then I want to cut and paste it to another
document, the text box I inserted stays on the page. Is there any way to get
my inserted text box to move with the rest of the group? thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

One way is to put all of the objects inside a drawing canvas. To insert a
drawing canvas in Word:

- Insert | Picture | New Drawing (Word 2003).

- Insert tab | Shapes | New Drawing Canvas (Word 2007).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP