Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jack B Jack B is offline

Default generate sequential numbering on name tags?

Re Word 97 --

Is there a way to create merged name tags that will number each one
successively? In other words, if you make name tags for 100 people from an
Excel list, is it possible to generate a sequential numbering (1 thru 100)
on the name tags?

Jack

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jack B Jack B is offline

Graham ---

What a great presentation! I'll try it out and let you know how I did.

Thanks.

Jack