Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ravi Ravi is offline

Default what is the latest trend of IT professional resume?

hello all,
actually i m going to change my present job. and i think my resume is bit
old. and i m still unknown to the latest trend of resume or CV. kindly help
me against this. if you have one format then send it to ".

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Thank you - I needed the chuckle. :-)

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"garfield-n-odie [MVP]" wrote in
message ...
Lack of qualifications.

Ravi wrote:
hello all,
actually i m going to change my present job. and i think my resume is bit
old. and i m still unknown to the latest trend of resume or CV. kindly
help me against this. if you have one format then send it to
".