Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
robsaitch robsaitch is offline

Default Printing with Macros

Ever since the last lot of Windows updates where released when my users try
to print with macros's for Plain, Headed and Duplex the time it takes for the
Prints to appear out of the Printer has doubled. It did take 7 seconds but
now it is more like 15 seconds. This is using a mixture of Win 2000 Pc's, XP
PC's and word 2000, word 2003 and word 2007. The printers are HP 2340, 4200
and 4250. If you remove KB943485 it goes back to printing in 7 seconds. Can
anyone tell why?