Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Five Lines on Envelope Address

In fact if you download the envelope templates, you can copy the envelope
address style c/w its automatically adjustable frame to your template using
the Organiser.

Graham Mayor wrote:
Why don't you just download the envelope template samples from my web
site and use those?

Jerry wrote:
Thank you both Doug & Graham. Although I have still not been able to
change the envelope frame size, I will continue to work on it based
on your comments and the web site you recommended. I must be missing
something, but I don't want to give up yet.

"Jerry" wrote in message
I am using Office Word 2007. Is it possible to transfer a 5-line
address from a Word document to the envelope application in
"Mailings." I have not been able to do that, although I can type
the fifth line right into the envelope field.