Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
I'M PERPLEXED I'M PERPLEXED is offline

Default How do I add information to a form that is set up width wise?

I guess I'm just too old to figure this out.....duh!!!!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

That makes two of us.

Give us some more information and we may be able to reduce that number to
zero.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"I'M PERPLEXED" I'M wrote in message
I guess I'm just too old to figure this out.....duh!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
I''M PERPLEXED I''M PERPLEXED is offline

It's a pre school weekly planner and the form is written to the width of 11"
X 8.5 heigth.

Hope that explains it. Tried copying and pasting but wouldn't let me do it.

Thank you,

Ron B

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

That makes two of us.

Give us some more information and we may be able to reduce that number to
zero.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"I'M PERPLEXED" I'M wrote in message
I guess I'm just too old to figure this out.....duh!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The fact that it is a pre school weekly planner and that it is in landscape
orientation on letter size paper and the fact that you use imperial
measurements, just means that you are probably in North America and doesn't
really help that much.

Where do you want to add the information? Is the form a Word document? Can
you do anything with it? How did you try to copy it? Where did you try to
Paste it?

--

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

That makes two of us.

Give us some more information and we may be able to reduce that number to
zero.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"I'M PERPLEXED" I'M wrote in
message
I guess I'm just too old to figure this out.....duh!!!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

That makes two of us.

Give us some more information and we may be able to reduce that number to
zero.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"I'M PERPLEXED" I'M wrote in
message
I guess I'm just too old to figure this out.....duh!!!!

I made a word document out of it and tried copying and pasting it to send to you so you could see what I'm trying to say..tee hee.

I think I've got the answer: The form is intact so I'll just write in the
daily instructions and then I won't have to worry about it!

Thank you so very much,

Ron B