Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi Cjobes,

What I'm looking for is
help how to add as many pages in the code as needed with those 80 boxes.
When I issue a wdPageBreak only a blank page comes up. I'm a DB and App guy
and haven't work much with Word automation.

So, I figure you have no problems calculating how many additional pages you
need :-)? Just subtract the start number from the end number, then divide by
80; and then the result minus one...

Have you done some experimenting, manually, to determine if you get a
desirable result if you, for example, insert a manual page break, copy the
table (labels) and paste on a new page? Or does simply copying/pasting the
label sheet at the end of the first set of labels generate what you need?

Anyway, as soon as you determine the best way...

Select the current page of labels and create an AutoText entry from them. The
AutoText needs to be saved in a template. All you need to do in your code,
then, is insert the AutoText (and any required page break kind of thing) in a
loop as many times as you need additional pages. This is much more reliable
than trying to copy/paste in the code.

And I still advise you to insert the SEQ field into the label pages, so that
you don't need to worry about doing the numbering in your code.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org