Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dr. Obrien

Default what to do when the cursor shifts to above line whenever I type t.

Whenever I type the Y letter (well most of the times) like in the word "you",
I find the cursor moves to above line and the ou etc is typed above...
Tried all my antivirus anti parasite .... no good... please help!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

You are typing on a laptop. Try adjusting the sensitivity of your touchpad.
Even without touching it, you may be activating it through the vibration in
the keyboard.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.