Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RC RC is offline

Default How do I remove the header from the last two pages of my word doc

I want to remove the header from the last two pages of my document. How do I
perform the task. I am aware of the first page and odd page rules however, I
need to remove the header from the last two pages.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Insert a section break, unlink the last section header from the previous
section and remove the header from the last section.

RC wrote:
I want to remove the header from the last two pages of my document.
How do I perform the task. I am aware of the first page and odd page
rules however, I need to remove the header from the last two pages.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Idaho Word Man Idaho Word Man is offline

Insert a section break before the last two pages. Go into the header of this
second section and make sure that the headers are not linked. Then delete the
header from the second page.

Fred

"RC" wrote:

I want to remove the header from the last two pages of my document. How do I
perform the task. I am aware of the first page and odd page rules however, I
need to remove the header from the last two pages.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Insert a section break (Next page) at the end of the last page that must
contain a header. Go to the header on the next page (i.e. in the new
section). In the Header and Footer toolbar, first turn off €śSame as
Previous€ť. Then delete the content from the header.

In case of Word 2007, the €śSame as Previous€ť option is found on the Design
tab that appears when you are in the header or footer.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg - Microsoft MVP (Word)