Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Luvsql Luvsql is offline

Default Saving mail merge template not saving setting in address block

We are using CRM and need to link certain fields in a mail merge, plus mark
the option to always include the country field. I can do this on a new mail
merge, then update all labels, however, I need to save these settings, so
that the user printing the labels does not have to re-map the fields etc. As
well, we wanted to save the specific label size and margin settings, so we
need to save as a template.

When we use the saved template, the field mappings are back to the default
and the country is not marked. If I right-click on the first one, I can
re-map and mark to print the country, however, it only applies to the first
label and there is no update all labels. How do I apply this to the
remaining hundred or so labels?