Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
pinoy pinoy is offline

Default How to remove periods.

Re : Microsoft Word . . After every word I type, there is a period that
appears. Example : I.need.help.to.eliminate.these.annoying.periods! Please
help tell me what to do to eliminate these periods.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Click the non-printing characters button (the paragraph sign) in the
toolbar.

Or, print your document and wonder where they went.

On May 3, 1:00*pm, pinoy wrote:
Re : Microsoft Word . . After every word I type, there is a period that
appears. Example : I.need.help.to.eliminate.these.annoying.periods! Please
help tell me what to do to eliminate these periods.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm