Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Ralonne

Default FIGURED OUT TEXT LINES

I just sent a nastygram to MS over the inability to determine what
line/inches a given line of text is on. I must apologize because in
reviewing the options window, View tab, out of frustration, I chose view
'text boundaries' and now I can see the actual line info like I used to in
Word 2K.

However, I am STILL upset that I don't have my Office toolbar anymore with
this new Office 2003 version. I used that toolbar to access all of my
standard office and non office applications in one click and now i've had to
update my quick launch area with those same applications (and not all of
those at that).

Would MS consider returning the toolbar to Office 2003????? Pleasssssssssse!

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm....word.newusers
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

I don't think the Office Shortcut Bar will return, but see

"Ralonne" wrote in message
[...]

Word 2003 - selecting lines of text Mike Goodson Microsoft Word Help 2 October 7th 05 10:44 AM
Typing Text on Lines Carol Tables 1 August 5th 05 12:51 AM
End/FootNote text style Shaun Page Layout 4 July 5th 05 04:36 PM
How do I create forms with stationary lines and text? Micki Microsoft Word Help 1 April 18th 05 02:04 PM