Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jacob Jacob is offline

Default way to tab browse word documents?

Is there a way to setup tabbed browsing in microsoft word so I can tab
through my documents in one instance of microsoft word, rather than opening
up several different windows? Something similar to firefox or the new IE7.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Similar?... Possibly, but it's necessary to know what version of Word you're
using.

--
Regards |:)
Bob Jones

Browse for data source Robo Mailmerge 2 February 26th 07 11:33 PM
users cannot browse folders with word [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 August 23rd 06 01:14 PM
browse by page ayoung Microsoft Word Help 2 July 7th 06 03:23 PM
browse word document faster even with macros, links & tables L. Richards Microsoft Word Help 0 November 21st 05 10:08 PM
Edit in MS Word From Browse sends HTTP request Umesh Microsoft Word Help 0 September 23rd 05 02:12 PM