Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Karen Karen is offline

Default Recover Contents of Document

Using Word 2003
I copy & pasted some text into an existing document and inadvertently saved
it and now the contents of my old file is gone. I did a system restore
(using Windows XP) to revert my hard drive to an earlier date and time and
that didn't do anything. Is there any way of recovering the contents of this
file?

HELP!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Not unless you had the always create backup copy option selected.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP