Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Henri B Henri B is offline

Default Drawing and Erasing Table Borders

Hello,
The other day in MS Word 2003, I "drew" a series of borders for a
table (Using the Pencil tool). The lines connected properly at the x
and y axis..When I tried to erase (with Erasure tool)..some of the
lines would not erase..As I clicked on top of a border of the vertical
line I was trying to erase, I got a slight red line (possibly
indicating I could not erase that line). But when I placed the Erasure
Tool over the horizontal line and clicked on it..both the horizontal
and vertical lines disappeared and left a faint gray horizontal line in
its place..

Why is that? Why can't I erase single line/borders individually?
Thanks
Henri

--
Henri B