Stan Brown

Default Permanently removing the 'Getting Started' Box from Office Screens

Sun, 30 Oct 2005 23:46:00 -0500 from Jay Freedman
:
See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Custom...owTaskPane.htm

And that advice also works for Excel -- I've just removed the Getting
Started pane from Excel, after being annoyed at it for nine months.
:-)

My thanks to the authors of that Web page, Beth Melton and Bill Coan!

http://OakRoadSystems.com/