Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Csalaun00 Csalaun00 is offline

Default Word 2007 doc having trouble with white space above paragraph

I am trying to format a 20 page document. I added hard page breaks and now if
I hit the enter key to put a certain paragraph on a page I get large amounts
of white space above certain paragraphs that will not go away by backspace or
trying to deleting them. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Luc Luc is offline

Csalaun00,
Just an idea but have you checked Page-layout tab, Page setup group, dialog
starter button, format tab, next to align vertically should be top instead
of centered. If it is not that check the paragraph formatting, maybe you
applied a large amount of pace before or after the paragraph.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint

"Csalaun00" schreef in bericht