Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mpd001 mpd001 is offline

Default Word 2007 - invalid source specified error when inserting citation

I have tried the identical document on several machines and it has work on
some, but I get "invalid source specified", when I insert the citation on the
others. I have tried different styles and still get the same error. All the
machines are running Windows XP, but are all different models computers.