Posted to microsoft.public.il.hebrew.word,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mr. X. Mr. X. is offline

Default page size on word 2007

Hello.
I have word 2007.
I want to see the current configuration of the page size.

How can I see that, and change that ?
(When pressing page layout + size, I see what sizes I can change to, but not
the current one.
besides - I want to change to a specific size by inches).

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.il.hebrew.word,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

If you click the 'Page Layout' tab then 'Size' the current page size is
highlighted - similarly with 'Margins'.

The default measurement units (and page size) are determined by the regional
settings of Windows. If you want to change the measurement units in Word:

Office button Word Options Advanced Display Show measurements in
units of

or if that doesn't fix it, see
http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm