Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sooz Sooz is offline

Default How do I get read & delivery receipts for an Email merge?

I have created a Word (2003) document and sent it via Outlook (2003) using
the mail merge function. The emails were sent successfully as far as I know,
however, to be sure they were sent and read, I checked the boxes for read and
delivery receipt in the Tools/Option within my email document . I did not
receive any delivery or read receipts. Is there something else I should do?