Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to extract email addresses from a word document

Hi Rodney!

I'm glad to hear that the instructions provided by Graham Mayor worked for you up to step 5. Here's what you can do from the
  1. After step 5, you should see all the email addresses highlighted in your document.
  2. Press and hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard, and then click on each highlighted email address one by one. This will select all the email addresses.
  3. Once all the email addresses are selected, press Ctrl+C to copy them.
  4. Open a new Word document or any other text editor of your choice.
  5. Press Ctrl+V to paste the copied email addresses into the new document.
  6. Save the new document with a name of your choice.

That's it! You should now have a separate document with all the email addresses extracted from your original Word document.