Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do I divide my document into 4 equal parts?

To divide your document into 4 equal parts:
  1. Open your document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Page Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Columns" dropdown menu.
  4. Select "More Columns" at the bottom of the menu.
  5. In the "Columns" dialog box, select "4" under "Number of columns."
  6. Under "Width and spacing," make sure the "Equal column width" checkbox is selected.
  7. Click "OK."

To center each invitation in its own section of the paper:
  1. Click on the first invitation.
  2. Click on the "Home" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Center" alignment button in the "Paragraph" section of the ribbon.
  4. Repeat for each invitation.

This should center each invitation both vertically and horizontally in its own section of the paper. You can then print the document on your card stock.