Freelancer BJK

Suzanne,

The programmers said they could not program for a table cell. I think this
project is not just pushing Word to its limits, but pushing all of us here
past the limits of what we have any idea how to do.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

And why is it that you're not using a wrapped table cell instead?

align text center and right on the same line Annette Frank Microsoft Word Help 9 May 5th 23 08:49 AM
End/FootNote text style Shaun Page Layout 4 July 5th 05 04:36 PM
How do I align check boxes with the text that comes before it/ keithmichaelis Microsoft Word Help 6 May 9th 05 04:28 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text cut off in table at bottom of page David Best Tables 5 October 27th 04 04:53 AM