Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Hans J Walloschek Hans J Walloschek is offline

Default German language checker/proofing tool

I used to have Proofing Tools for Office 2003,is there a similar package for
office 2007 or Win XP?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Renee [MSFT] Renee [MSFT] is offline

Not yet on the market, but there is one planned.
This posting is provided "as is" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

"Hans J Walloschek" wrote:

I used to have Proofing Tools for Office 2003,is there a similar package for
office 2007 or Win XP?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DirkM DirkM is offline

M$ keeps saying that but other than seeing it referenced everywhere, nobody
at M$ has (or is willing to share) any details. This is the poorest
implementation of Office I have ever seen.

"Hans J Walloschek" wrote:

I used to have Proofing Tools for Office 2003,is there a similar package for
office 2007 or Win XP?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DirkM DirkM is offline

What the point of this reply? SLPs (customized or not) can't be deployed
silent/unattended and the MLP doesn't exist. Just another useless reply.
Sorry, but I'm a little p#$%@ right now because that's what I keep hearing
for the last 4 months with no progress at all. Well, I guess you guys still
have 6 days to RTM the MLP in July...

"Hans J Walloschek" wrote:

I used to have Proofing Tools for Office 2003,is there a similar package for
office 2007 or Win XP?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The original question was about adding a German language
checker/proofing tool to Office 2007. The original question said
nothing about silent/unattended deployment of the MultiLanguage Pack.
Obviously you stuck your "me too" onto a question unrelated to your
actual problem (which I'd say has nothing to do with Word or Microsoft)
and got an answer that was unrelated to your actual problem, so you
should only be p#$%@ed at yourself.