Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PilotDave

Default How do I format the Cursor?

Sometimes when word processing in word the cursor comes up very small and
then sometimes normal size. I have changed font size to 12 but no change in
the cursor. There is no reference to cursor size in any help forum I have
found. Thanks you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Change the Zoom setting and then change it back again. I find any change in
the zoom setting does the trick - others have reported differently.

--
Enjoy,
Tony