Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
AFlorakis AFlorakis is offline

Default Stop printing document properties with every print job

Every time I print a document, I automaticaly get a document property print
out. How can stop this? I am wasting so much paper. Please advise.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

Select Tools Options Print tab and turn off "Document Properties" in the
"Print with document" group (the setting can also be found by clicking the
Options button in the Print dialog box).

In case of Word 2007, you will find the option he
Office button Print €“ click the Options button in the Print dialog box.

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg