Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
NJsecty NJsecty is offline

Default Is it possible to convert Word into separate PDF pages?

If I do a mail merge, say I end up with 50 letters, and I want to convert
them to INDIVIDUAL PDF pages, is that possible? I.e. so each of the letters
is a separate PDF that I could then email to the individual addressee. Any
suggestions?