Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Allowat Allowat is offline

Default Insertion of a page

I designed a page with a border and want to insert it into a document.
Everytime I try, the border goes to all the pages in my document. Any way to
prevent this....I tried no border, then adding it page only....and it still
goes through the entire document....thoughts?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Add the contents of the file first. Then insert a section break before and
after the page. Finally, specify the desired border for your new section (in
the Borders and Shading dialog box, make sure to specify "This section" for
"Apply to").

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Allowat" wrote in message
I designed a page with a border and want to insert it into a document.
Everytime I try, the border goes to all the pages in my document. Any way
prevent this....I tried no border, then adding it page only....and it
still
goes through the entire document....thoughts?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'm glad I could help.

--
Stefan Blom