Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lee_Hat

Default i am having problems aligning data on postcards

I place my data on a postcard and set it up in page set up, but when it
prints it does not print on the cards the way I set it up.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

Does it appear in print preview as you set it up? If not you haven't set it
up as well as you thought. What is the problem you are seeing?