Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rmullins Rmullins is offline

Default How can I add checkboxes into a Word 2007 document?

I am developing a "worksheet" in word 2007 and need checkboxes and I need
them to be active as well. Can anyone assist?
--
R'Chelle
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bobt bobt is offline

Not to dodge your question, but use Word's help and search the topic "Create
forms that users complete in Word" and it will walk you through the process.