Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
cutie101 cutie101 is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Help! equal space between main body text and footnote separator line on every page?

Hey

I am currently working on publishing a book and would like to know how one can get equal space between the end of text on a page and the footnote separator line? For some pages there is little space between the two, but on other pages there is a lot of space. I've tried to look on draft - view notes - footnote separator, but I don't see what I'm looking to do there? There's no unnecessary spaces on there or anything. I've seen in many books where they have footnotes that they have equal spacing between the line (or where their footnotes are for books that don't use the line) and the last line of the text on a page. How do I get things like this? Any help would be much appreciated! x

Feel free to let me know if you require any additional info! Thank you!

~Cutie